Leg Muscles - 2
Leg muscles are the strongest and largest group of muscles of your body. Although the legs are used in daily activities such as walking, running, jumping and jogging, building leg muscles does not come easy.
In order to have tight leg muscles, years of training are involved.
A program with leg muscle exercises should be combined with dedication and healthy nutrition.
Before rushing to buy leg muscle exercise videos, it is important to be acquainted with the parts of your legs.
This will ensure a balanced development of your leg muscles.There are two main parts of the legs upper leg and lower leg.
The upper leg, which is largely based on the thighs,is comprised of three leg muscle groups: hamstrings, glutes and quadriceps.
The upper leg, which is largely based on the thighs,is comprised of three leg muscle groups: hamstrings, glutes and quadriceps.The lower leg is where the calves are located.Each leg muscle has individual responsibility for your mobility.
In building leg muscles, you could either perform full back squats and Bulgarian spilt squats or separately work on each leg muscle.
1) Hamstrings – it enables the flexing of legs
* Leg muscle exercise: Snatch-grip deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, Romanian deadlifts, leg curls and good mornings
2) Glutes – it is responsible for lower body strength
* Leg muscle exercise: Glutes-ham raises, traditional deadlifts, Snatch-grip deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, Romanian deadlifts and good mornings
3) Quadriceps – it enables the extending of legs
* Leg muscle exercise: Full front squats, traditional deadlifts, leg presses and leg extensions
4) Calves – it assists the movements of the upper leg
* Leg muscle exercise: squats, any kind of deadlifts
The results of your program will depend on correct leg muscle training.
Factors involved in building leg muscles properly include repetition ranges, exercise choices and exercise order.
Building leg muscles is not all about the perfect leg muscle program.
It should be complemented by a proper diet and nutrition.
In order to obtain tight leg muscles, you need larger caloric intake for the muscles to grow.
Leg muscle proteins should be a part of your daily diet.Good sources of protein include pork, chicken, eggs, milk, lean beef and lean steak.
Moreover, leg muscle Vitamins – such as multi-Vitamin, fish oil supplements, protein powder and creatine will help you achieve your goals in building leg muscles.